Frequently Asked Questions on CCTV | Multi-Trade
Here are some of the questions we are most frequently asked about our CCTV systems. We've tried to anticipate your questions but if you can't see the answer to your question here, Call us on 020 8798 9250.
1. What's the best CCTV camera for my home?
The simple answer is - we don't know yet! But once we've conducted a free site survey of your home, we'll discuss your requirements and budget to make suggestions on that basis.
2. How long will it take to install the cameras?
Again, it depends on how many cameras and the size of the property but generally it takes between one day and two days.
3. What guarantee will Multi-trade provide?
As you would expect, Multi-trade will give a you a 3 month installation guarantee, for your piece of mind. All the cameras we supply come with a 12 months manufacturer warranty.
4. How expensive are CCTV systems?
To supply and fit a CCTV system costs anywhere from £500 to £1500 including VAT. It depends on the type of equipment you have and the number of cameras.
5. Can I watch the cameras without being at home?
Yes you can, we can connect your cameras to an internet router. And assuming you have an internet connection - not too muh to assume! - you can watch your cameras from anywhere in the World!
6. Do the cameras work in the dark?
Yes, we can supply cameras that can see in infrared.
7. Is the camera system low maintenance?
If you get the cameras checked every 18 months or annually, you're unlikely to have any problems.
8. If a camera stops working, who should I call?
Multi-Trade, of course!