We pride ourselves on our open and honest pricing - our painting and decorating prices are usually provided to you by way of a fully specified quotation which gives you a full breakdown of the costs involved, including materials and labour. The daily rate is usually cheaper if we undertake the work on a project over several days. If your job is smaller we can usually supply a professional tradesperson on a day rate basis as shown below:
|Painting and decorating
||£160.00 per man per day
||£180.00 per man per day
||£15.00 per square metre
||£100.00 per man per day
- All prices listed above exclude VAT
- However, your quotation will broken down so you can see clearly how much VAT you are paying
About our pricing model
We use a clear and transparent pricing model.
We provide quality work. As such, we cannot and do not compete with
small unregistered companies or individuals. If you are looking for a
cheap painting and decorating quote and your criteria for purchase is
only price - we are not the company you are looking for.
All our work is guaranteed by us and we use only high quality materials.
While we can't tell you how long the job will take until we've
visited you at your property, we can provide a model for pricing that
we will honour.
This ensures, unlike other painting and decorating companies in London, that
we will not give disparate pricing, depending on how much we think you
will pay. Everyone pays the same rate.
What to look for when selecting a painting and decorating company
If you are looking for your painting and decorating project to be of
high quality, safe, efficient and cost effective - then you might want
to take these points into consideration when selecting a painting and decorating company.
- Does the company have examples of their work?
- Do they have a professional looking website?
- Is the company looking to be paid in cash?
- Is the company VAT registered? If not why?
- Remember: A company only needs to turnover £60,000 to be legally required to register for VAT
- If they are not VAT registered they are either inexperienced or they are operating illegally
- Will the company provide a fully specified, broken down quotation?
- Will the company provide a contract and levels of service they will commit to?
- Do they have a landline telephone number that they can be contacted on or just a mobile number?
- Does anyone answer the telephone?
While there are many good painting and decorating companies around
London, there are also some disreputable ones. It is prudent to ask
these questions before committing or handing over any money.
Our painting and decorating quotations
Our painting and decorating quotations are free, fully specified and come without obligation. We have many years experience providing painting and decorating quotations for insurance claims. We aim to get our quotations to you within 48 hours of the first visit. Our quotes take time to produce - are thorough and detailed - just what you should expect from a professional painting and decorating company!
When we survey our customers on why they booked Multi-Trade, one of the most frequent answers is the quality and clarity of our quotations. Whilst a lot of companies will issue you with a paper based quote that at best splits labour and materials, we issue quotations which contain as much detail as we can provide, from the materials we intend to use, what we intend to do for the price, and how long we estimate to take. You can tell us your decision by filling in a quick 3 question online form, as well as sending us questions about your quote electronically.
We think our quotes are the best in the business, but don't take our word for it - take a look at the example below to see the detail that you can expect when you contact Multi-trade for a quote: