We pride ourselves on our open and honest pricing - there are no hidden charges and we even charge in 15 minute intervals after the first hour. You won't find many plumbing and drainage companies with a pricing policy like that! Take a look at our pricing list for a guide on how much you can expect to pay.
We also have a price comparison tool, that enables you to check our prices against our main competitors. For larger projects such drain repair, drain excavation or drain lining we can provide you with a fixed price and what's more, the quotation is free!
||£80.00 per hour
||£100.00 per hour
||£80.00 per hour
||£100.00 per hour
||£150.00 per hour
||£200.00 per hour
|Commercial drain jetting
Fixed rate pricing
|CCTV drain inspection & survey
||From £200 to £300
|Gas Safety report
||£80.00 for up to 2 appliances
||£100 for up to 2 appliances
|Gas Safety report - Extra appliance
||£40.00 per appliance
||£60.00 per appliance
|Commercial Boiler Service
|Commercial Gas Certificate
|Commercial Gas Services
||Discounted rates for contract customers
||Call for multiple boilers
|Boiler Replacement quote
||From £350.00 (for up to 9 radiators)
|Parts delivery / collection
- All prices exclude VAT
- Hourly rate charges are billed in 15 minute intervals with a minimum charge of one hour
- All prices exclude congestion & parking charges (unless a parking permit for the duration of the visit is provided)
- All prices exclude costs for materials
- Gas or safety certificates cannot be issued until payment is made in full
- Quotations are free of charge.
- Where possible we carry spare parts
- However, this is not always possible with 1000's of different makes of boiler on the market
- If the part is delivered and installed on the same day of the appointment, collection is charged at the hourly rate
- If the part is collected and installed any other day, there is a fixed £30 delivery charge
- The time to install the part is charged at hourly rate
About our pricing model
We use a clear and transparent pricing model.
We are a large professional organisation, with a team of over 100 tradespeople and office staff. We have fully staffed offices in the West End of London and a 24 hour call center. We only use qualified plumbers, drainage engineers and gas heating engineers who are registered with Gas Safe. You can check the registration of any of our engineers here: by clicking here.
All our work is guaranteed by us and we use only high quality materials.
While we can't tell you how long the job will take until we've
visited you at your property, we can provide a model for pricing that
we will honour.
This ensures, unlike other plumbing companies in London, that
we will not give disparate pricing, depending on how much we think you
will pay. Everyone pays the same rate.
What to look for when selecting a plumbing & drainage company
If you are looking for your drain clearance or plumbing project to be of
high quality, safe, efficient and cost effective - then you might want
to take these points into consideration when selecting the company.
- Does the company have examples of their work?
- Do they have a professional looking website?
- Is the company looking to be paid in cash?
- Is the company VAT registered? If not why?
- Remember: A company only needs to turnover £60,000 to be legally required to register for VAT
- If they are not VAT registered they are either inexperienced or they are operating illegally
- Will the company provide a fully specified, broken down quotation?
- Will the company provide a contract and levels of service they will commit to?
- Do they have a landline telephone number that they can be contacted on?
- Or is it just a mobile number?
- Does anyone even answer the telephone?
While there are many good drainage companies in
London, there are also some disreputable ones. It is prudent to ask
these questions before committing or handing over any money.
Our CCTV drain surveys
Thinking of buying a new home? Then it would be a wise investment to get some detailed information about the drainage system. Ideally before you exchange contracts. Our CCTV drainage reports are the best in the business. And we aim to get them to you within 48 hours of the first visit. Our quotes take time to produce and they are thorough and detailed. Don't take chances with a drainage survey.
What makes a good CCTV drainage report? Well take a look at one below!