House painter London | Multi-trade
Interior commercial and domestic house painters and decorators London. Multi-trade paint homes, houses, offices, shops, properties and flats, providing you with a professional painting and decorating solution and helping you to create the right environment for your property in London.
A fresh coat of paint can make an amazing difference to any home or office. From one feature wall in a striking colour - to a fresh coat of paint to all the walls in the house - our painters and decorators are friendly, reliable and experienced.
You might be a landlord about to paint a property in West London to enable it to rent out quicker and for a better price, a home owner in East London decorating your house for a sale, or just someone in North London looking for a change. We will be happy to help and advise you in selecting a painting and decorating scheme to suit your property. We also have many years experience preparing quotations for insurance claims and we aim to get our quote to you within 48 hours of our visit.
Keeping the area clean!
It's your property! Of course, painting and decorating can be a mucky job. But that doesn't mean the house has to look as if squatters have moved in. We understand that keeping a property tidy during the painting project and leaving the area tidy at the end of the day is as important as the finish.
Free painting and decorating quotations and estimates
We offer free estimates and quotations for painting and decorating work in Central London and anywhere inside the M25. Our quotes are fully specified and full of detail. In fact, we think they are the best in the industry! But don't take our word for it! Have a look at an example quotation.
Interior painting and decorating - our typical process
- To start - we cover the area with protection and sheeting to prevent spills
- We fill any holes in the walls and ceilings
- We sand and prepare the surfaces of the ceilings and walls
- We can re-plaster and skim the walls if they are in very poor condition
- If cost is an issue we will use high grade lining paper
- For new plaster we apply a watered down undercoat (new plaster absorbs paint)
- We follow by applying an undercoat of paint or two coats if appropriate
Once the preparation is complete - the painting begins
- We apply the top coat paint by hand with a roller and use a brush where appropriate
- We apply as many coats as necessary to ensure that the colour is even
- We can apply any of several different finishes
- Matt, Vinyl Matt, Sheen, Silk or traditional emulsion are popular
- We can paint different walls in different colours - such as feature walls
- Once painted, we'll remove all the sheets and painting equipment
- We'll tidy the area and leave you with a new, beautifully painted property
Preparing and painting woodwork
- To start, we cover the area with protection and sheeting to prevent spills
- We'll fill any holes in the surface of the wood with a wood filler
- We then sand down the wooden surface and vacuum the area to remove dust
- For wooden surfaces such as doors and windows we'll apply a primer
- Then an undercoat is applied
- The wood can be finished in a flat oil, eggshell, satin, or gloss finish.
- For a front door we recommend a high gloss or coach finish
Our interior painting and decorating services in London
- Interior decorating
- Feature wall painting
- Painting sash windows
- Kitchen and bathroom redecoration
- Painting living rooms, bedrooms and hallways
- Painting front doors
- Painting woodwork, bannisters, architraves and doors