Jobs for painters and decorators in London
Multi-trade is a boutique flooring and decorating company. We pride ourselves on our professionalism and have an excellent reputation for service.
We are always looking for experienced and skilled painters, decorators and plasterers to enable us to accommodate existing and future contracts.
All candidates will be required to demonstrate at least 3 years experience in all aspects of painting and decorating.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Appropriate preparation of a wide variety of surfaces ready for painting internally and externally
- Skilled application of all types of paint
- Lining paper and wall paper hanging
- Removal and replacing of coving, skirting boards and dado rails
- Patch repairs and or filling of minor defects to wood and masonry
- Safe working practises at heights
Should you be successful with your initial application you will be required to provide us with
- Original certificates of competency in your discipline
- Current public liability insurance
- Details of any existing or previous trading names
- 3 verifiable professional references
- Pictures of previous projects conducted
About Service Team
We have spent many years building up a successful business.
That business is only as good as it's contractors. Therefore we will only consider the very best candidates.
What we expect:
- Fully qualified professionals
- At least 3 years experience in your field
- Polite, well presented, articulate individuals
- To have access to your own vehicle and equipment
- Individuals to take pride in their work
- Individuals to demonstrate honesty and reliability
- Excellent time keeping and punctuality
What we offer:
- We pay some of the highest contractor salaries in the industry
- You will always be paid monthly and on time
- After a qualifying period we can supply you with as much work as you can manage
- Honest and fair management
- Polite courteous and professional office staff
Points to note
- We thoroughly check all references and we expect you to have good customer testimonials
- The probation period lasts until you have completed 10 jobs successfully
- After probation you will receive a 5% increase on your contractor rates
- After 3 months this will increase by 10%
- If you consider yourself a suitable candidate apply today we are always conducting interviews
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 020 8798 9250 to speak with our recruitment manager.