Jobs for plumbers London | Gas Safe heating engineers job London
Jobs for plumbers London. At Multi-trade we're always looking for great plumbers and gas safe heating engineers. We pay great rates and we like to think we're a great company to work for!
About plumbing jobs at Multi-Trade
Multi-Trade is a company providing services to homes and businesses across London and the home counties. From plumbing and electrics to landscape gardening, satellite installations and even computer repairs. We pride ourselves on our professionalism and have an excellent reputation for service.
We are always looking for experienced Gas-safe registered subcontractors to enable us to accomodate our existing and future contracts. All candidates will be required to demonstrate at least 3 years experience in gas central heating installation, repair and maintenance.
Responsibilities to include - but not limited to :
- Installation of conventional and combination boilers
- Installation of vented / unvented hot water cylinders
- Issuing of Gas Safety certificates for domestic properties
- Servicing and maintaining boilers
- Boiler breakdown diagnostics and repair
If you are successful with your initial application you will be required to provide:
- Gas safe registration documents and identity card
- Original certificates of competency in your discipline - eg Gas boiler installation etc
- Current public liability insurance
- Details of any existing or previous trading names
- Verifiable professional references x 3
We have spent many years building up a successful business.
That business is only as good as it's contractors. And as such, we will only ever consider the very best candidates.
What we expect:
- Fully qualified professionals
- At least 3 years experience in your field
- Polite, well presented, articulate individuals
- To have access to your own vehicle and equipment
- Individuals who take pride in their work
- Individuals who demonstrate honesty and reliability
- Excellent time keeping and punctuality
What we offer:
- We pay some of the highest contractor salaries in the industry
- You will always be paid monthly and on time
- After a qualifying period we can supply you with as much work as you can manage
- Honest and fair management
- Polite, courteous and professional office staff
What you should know
- We thoroughly check all references and we expect you to have good customer testimonials.
- The probation period lasts until you have completed 10 jobs successfully.
- If you consider yourself a suitable candidate apply today. We are always recruiting.
For further details call 020 8798 9250 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org