I'm contacting you because I've just find you online looking for someone to help me with the carpets on the stairs of my client's house in Fulham, SW6
It's a four floor house, I attach some drawings and pictures of the stairs. We would like the carpet to have this specifications:
- Just one color: Dark Red - like Blood or currant
- It has to cover the entire width of the steps
- It will be just on the stairs, not including the landings, apart from the loft floor where it connects two small stairs (see attachments)
- We would prefer them to be Tufted, Twists or Loop, which if I understand well are the best options for a high traffic area and to hide dirt. (we would be delighted to see and touch samples of this tissues)
- As for the materials, we would ask for a couple of options and we are happy to hear your suggestions.
Could you maybe help me with a quotation? We would need the carpet and the fixing of it too. That would be the most appreciated.
I send a couple of pictures but you are more than welcome to come and have a look and a chat.